photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Friday, June 23, 2017

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes














My husband and I would like to announce our pregnancy! We had the opportunity to announce this special time from the most magical place on earth - Walt Disney World

Before booking a birthday trip to Walt Disney World, which also served as a baby moon, we decided to book portraits at Walt Disney World. In which I am so glad that we did. We booked with Aunesty Reikofski Photography whom is a local photographer in Orlando. I was referred to her by another Disney photographer and was glad that she was available to take our portraits. 

Dresses were incredibly hard for me to find - being pregnant and petite, it is such a hard task for me to find clothing. My normal clothing does not fit. Even sizing up in regular clothing, I still do not fit,  as the side seams do not give and are not made for pregnancy. I came across this dress  online and studied the seams and fit, and it looked like a perfect pregnancy dress (for petites) as it had a little "give" and a hi-lo fit to help cover my little bundle of joy. The dress did fit perfectly (in most areas), and I had a seamstress take it out a bit on the side seams to ensure for a perfect fit during portraits, as I knew my bump would grow after receiving the dress. I am usually a size 00/XS and I went up to a size 2 in the dress. I chose a color that was readily available on the site in which it turned out beautifully in the portraits. 

A special thank you to Fame & Partners for sending over the dress for this blog post at this special time. My choice selection of dress and opinions on this dress, posted on All Ze Details, are my own.  

-All Ze Details-

Shop Ze Look 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative