photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Summer Styled Mastered









Alexandra Montoya Photography for All Ze Details

I have been seeking out the best summer ready-to-wear, or ready-to-throw on, rather. I have since found that I am in love with white denim, denim in general - and easy tops that do not require dry-cleaning or hand-wash because to be realistic - who has time for that?

I am in love with this top in coral, and I love the fabric - especially in this Texas heat. I absolutely love this pair of white denim. I purchased them in petites here. It is always hard for me to find a good pair of petites denim and these did the trick. They're incredibly soft as well and easy to wash. I decided to wear these to my baby's 1st birthday party and the cake stains washed right out. White was not the color of choice for a cake smash, but hey - they're down-right comfortable, so don't judge. 

The earrings are from a Houston-based designer Alejandra Aspillaga and I absolutely love to jazz up a casual outfit with good accessories. Her earrings are also available for purchase at Elaine Turner in Houston, read more about Alejandra Aspillaga in an interview I did with her, in my last feature here. I combined the earrings with Samantha Wills  bangles that I received while living in Australia. I love her brand, you should check it out if you already haven't. 



Top from Anthropologie | Pants from Anthropologie | Earrings by Alejandra Aspillaga | Bracelet Set by Samantha Wills


-SHOP ZE LOOK-








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative