photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Lowdown On High Waisted Denim








Photography by Alexandra Montoya for All Ze Details

I was a little apprehensive about wearing a pair of high waisted denim, and I actually fell in love with this pair of denim. This pair is absolutely fantastic in the fit and although their entirely comfortable they do not lack in structure. I was absolutely in need of a pair of high waisted denim with all of the crop tops I've taken a liking to this summer. After becoming a Mommy I did not think it possible to wear crop tops again and this pair of denim definitely made it possible for me. I am wearing the Petites denim, this pair does definitely come in petites and it is still available to shop in petites sizes. 

This top is fabulous, too and [cherry-on-top] it is on sale. The color and pattern are gorgeous, and it's light-weight. My kind-of top for a weekend throw-on with a perfect pair of denim. 

For a quick add on to dress up my look I absolutely loved this pair of fringe earrings which were a quick-fix to quickly pair for my weekend look. This pair is beautiful and unique and made my designer Alejandra Aspillaga Accessories. She was also featured in my previous post, you can read more about the designer here

This quick go-to look can easily work for vacation as the jeans can be worn several times during your trip to create various looks, this can be worn during a weekend bar-b-que, family reunion or just as a casual hang out look for the weekend. Easy-Peasy! 

I could also rave about the shoes all day. I literally wear mine all of the time, they are the most comfortable pair of chunky heels that I own. They are on sale as well and are wonderful from work-to-weekend. 


-Shop Ze Look-


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative