photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Friday, December 8, 2017

The Crown



New Years Eve boasts of new hopes, new dreams, and new possibilities. Why not wear a crown to own the last night of the year? In celebration I selected this crown, I honestly love it and it's adjustable. 

I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it, and it is perfect for petites. Between the crown, and the draping of the dress I honestly do feel like a Queen. If you recognize the style of the crown it is the same exact designer that featured on CW network's Reign on Adelaide Kane, Mary Queen of Scots. It truly is fit for a Queen whether on-or-off screen. The crowns were also featured on Catherine de Medici and Princess Claude.


What better timing to wear the crown, since Netflix's The Crown premieres today - which I am beyond excited to binge watch all of the episodes. I might have to wear my crown while sipping hot cocoa in bed. I didn't plan that but I'm giddy over the timing since I am a fan of The Crown. 

All this talk of Reign and The Crown, this crown certainly does the trick to make for a regal look for NYE. Ring the New Year in a regal way.




I loved tying in tones of gold with this hunter green dress, made exclusively for petites. Beautiful draping around the shoulder and a sexy slit in the front make this a beautiful go-to New Year’s Eve dress. I typically have trouble finding the perfect length in dresses, even in petites and they did this dress so beautifully and so perfectly for petites. All hail a perfect petites dress. 


As Lorde says, “I’m little but I’m coming for the crown.” Well put from a 5’ 5” petite someone who knows we’ll never be royals, but we can always party in royal fashion.

Cheers to your coronation in the new year. 


Photography Scott Perez 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative