photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Friday, August 25, 2017

Denim Dreams







Photo Credits All Ze Details

The perfect way to perfect effortless style that encapsulates the best of summer style, yet perfects an easy transition into fall is that of fairy-tales; until you find a piece like this. Beautiful topped with a leather jacket and ankle booties for fall, this piece will be seen again in my wardrobe.

Look no further, this denim jumpsuit is the go-to denim piece this fall. No a jumpsuit person? Nor was I, and this piece put my jumpsuit doubts to rest. The zipper on the side, and the buttons at the neck make this easy to throw on and the denim is light-weight for our Texas-style fall. The denim is soft, and perfect for petites. I opted for the 00P and it is perfect in length. 

This is perfect for travel, weekend - and as pictured at the resort for a weekend-ready look. I paired it with my favorite accessories this season, which are linked below. This piece is just. 

I took this piece along with me for a relaxing weekend in the hill country, perfect for the heat at this resort and spa, in which I will be detailing in a future post - but wanted to share this easy and effortless outfit - first and foremost. 

More details, All Ze Details, below on how I styled the look for the weekend. 
The necklace I used as a belt, listed below; Tag #AllZeDetails if you use it as a belt after this post, and this post inspired you to do the same. I would love to see! As a Stylist, I love this necklace as a belt.

This post was no way endorsed, and opinions are all my own.
These pieces were picked and pulled for my personal wardrobe.



Necklace/(The All Ze Details way as a Belt)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative