photo AllZeDetails_navabout.png photo AllZeDetails_navfashion.png photo AllZeDetails_navslients.png photo AllZeDetails_navpress.png photo AllZeDetails_navcontact.png photo AllZeDetails_navshop.png

Sunday, October 1, 2017

All Ze Details | Fall Looks Diary







Photos by Griot Photo for All Ze Details 

Fall is such a wonderful time, and for us Texans it is a time of celebration, to celebrate the cooler weather; A time to open our windows and let the cool air in, a time to look forward to with upcoming holidays, vacations, and FOOD - er, I mean a time to be thankful. But all together - it's time to celebrate fashion. Ways to layer in pieces we've not yet used in our wardrobes, a time to celebrate outfits that consist of more than one-or-two pieces and a time to pull out those booties! I have so many fall shoes to share with you guys that I am crazy about. 

More than ever, I love celebrating local talents here in Houston, especially local designers. This necklace is from a Houston designer who does creative pieces, and I will list her below in the All Ze Details call-out listings below. I truly love layering necklaces, but in this case this one spoke to me as a singlet for this particular outfit. 

I have been a Miu Miu fan for years, and this bag makes its way into my fall wardrobe. I love the pop of color and the raceway chic appeal that this bag has. And I tied it in with a tribal cardigan that graces the floor, I'm petite so I'm so ecstatic that it fits me perfectly in length. I paired it with a half faux leather, half cotton paneled top underneath, there is a very similar top to shop here

These booties have already been my go-to for fall, being petite I love the height and I absolutely love how comfortable they are. Did I mention they're on sale now for under $40? I would snag some before they sell out, they're a great addition to have for your fall wardrobe. Snag a pair here

I LOVE these leggings, they are faux leather in the front, and cotton in the back with detailed zipper pockets up top. The waist is a comfortable cotton band, they are no longer in stock at Cotton On, but here is a similar pair

This is one of my go-to outfits for fall, and I hope that you guys love it, too!

Happy Fall y'all!


Necklace | BootiesTop (Similar) | Leggings (Similar) | Handbag

Shop Similar Styles of Leather Leggings



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative